Wednesday 8 October 2014

Researching Chick flicks

I watched some more openings of chick flicks the first one I watched was 'confessions of a shopaholic'. Firstly it starts with a birds eye view of pink shoes with soft, upbeat music in the background. After this there is a voice over of the main character talking about her childhood and when she looked into the  shop windows she describes this as a 'A dreamy world full of perfect things'.

This clip is very stereotypical of a girl because of the colour theme, the music and the voice over.

The next clip I looked at was princess diaries it starts with an establishing shot of the city and then another shot inside the girls bedroom. The music then starts and It is catchy so I know i need catchy music with eye catching surroundings to attract the viewers attention.

Here is a link for my prezi on Conventions of chick
http://prezi.com/wfwgqbxsxfgi/conventions-of-chick-flicks-openings/




No comments:

Post a Comment